Vaccinations not only protect children from deadly diseases, such as polio, tetanus, and diphtheria, but they also keep other children safe by eliminating or greatly decreasing dangerous diseases that used to spread from child to child.
See below for the several opportunities for families to get their child vaccinated.
- DC School Immunization Attendance Policy (FAQs)
- School Immunization Requirements
- Childhood and Adult Immunization Schedules
- Pediatric Immunization Community Facilities
- Adult Immunization Programs