(Washington, DC) –
As of 9:45 pm on Monday, March 9, the District’s Coronavirus data includes three new confirmed cases:
- 39 year old male, Contact tracing underway, attended Christ Church
- 77 year old male, Contact tracing underway, attended Biogen
- 79 year old male, Contact tracing underway
These three presumptive positive cases were tested by the District’s Public Health Laboratory.
Comprehensive Coronavirus Data for the District of Columbia:
- Number of patients under investigation for COVID-19: 23
- Number of negative results: 17
- Number of pending results: 2
- Number of presumptive positive results: 4
- Number of presumptive positive results from other lab: 1
The District is investigating close contacts of individuals testing positive for Coronavirus.
For more information on the District’s Coronavirus response, visit coronavirus.dc.gov.