Take the Shot, DC.
Normal Days / Hours
|Ida B Wells Middle School (Safeway)||405 Sheridan Street, NW||
Wednesday – Saturday, 9 am-1 pm, 2 pm-7 pm
Last day: August 21, 2021
Pfizer (Ages 12+)
|Anacostia High School (Safeway) * $51 gift card & giveaway site||1601 16th Street, SE||
Tuesday-Thursday: 11 am-7pm
Last day: August 21, 2021
|Pfizer (Ages 12+)|
|Dorothy Height/Benning Library *$51 gift card & giveaway site||3935 Benning Road, NE||
Tuesday and Wednesday: 10 am - 6 pm
Last day: August 21, 2021
|Pfizer (Ages 12+)
Johnson & Johnson (Ages 18+)
Find other opportunities to get vaccinated today, including at pharmacies and clinics across all eight wards, at vaccines.gov
Can't leave your home? Call 1-855-363-0333 and we'll come to you!
For any questions regarding the vaccine program, please email [email protected].
Don't Wait. Vaccinate!
Check the status of the wait times at the walk-up sites at coronavirus.dc.gov/dontwait.
Clinics for Residents Ages 12-18
DC Health will continue to provide targeted vaccination opportunities to the community, beginning with these new vaccine clinics at six DC Public Schools. The clinics are open to all District youth, not just DCPS students. As adjustments are made to vaccination sites, residents are also reminded that they can find opportunities to claim their free COVID-19 vaccine, including at pharmacies and clinics across all eight wards, by going to vaccines.gov.
The initial schedule for school-based COVID-19 vaccine clinics is listed below. Additional dates and opportunities are expected to be added throughout the summer, and the most recent and current schedule will be posted here.
- Cardozo EC (1200 Clifton St. NW), 9 am – 2 pm
- The school will have first dose opportunities on 7/6, 7/13, 7/20, and 7/20. The school will have second dose opportunities on 7/6, 7/13, 7/17, 7/20, 7/27, 8/3, 8/10, and 8/17. For more information, please call (202) 727-5148.
- H.D. Woodson (540 55th St. NE), 9 am – 2 pm
- The school will have first dose opportunities on 6/30, 7/7, 7/14, 7/21, and 7/28. The school will have second dose opportunities on 7/7, 7/10, 7/14, 7/21, 7/28, 8/4, 8/11, and 8/18. For more information, please call (202) 724-2287.
- Dunbar SHS (101 N St. NW), 9 am – 3 pm
- The school will have first dose opportunities on 7/24. Children’s National will be providing the second dose opportunities at the Main Hospital (111 Michigan Avenue NW) on 8/14 and at the school during school hours Monday – Friday from August 16-20. To schedule an appointment, please call (202) 476-5464. Walk-ups are also welcomed.
- Ballou SHS (3401 4th St. SE), 9 am – 3 pm
- The school will have first dose opportunities on 7/31. Children’s National will be providing the second dose opportunities at the Main Hospital (111 Michigan Avenue NW) on 8/21 and at the school during school hours Monday – Friday from August 23-27. To schedule an appointment, please call (202) 476-5464. Walk-ups are also welcomed.
Consent policies vary by provider, and the DCPS vaccine clinics will be operated by multiple providers. Students and families can call ahead to learn more about the consent policy at a specific site.
Vaccine Exchange Program for District Employers and Community-Based and Faith-Based Organizations to Host a Vaccine Clinic for Employees or Members
The Vaccine Exchange Program connects District organizations, including faith-based and community-based organizations as well as District employers, with vaccine providers that can assist with providing COVID-19 vaccinations to large groups in the community or workplace. Through the program, organizations are now able to submit requests for a vaccine clinic and vaccine providers are able to accept those requests and schedule clinics. Organizations interested in offering a vaccination clinic can submit a request here.
DC Veterans and spouses can call the DC VA Medical Center to schedule appointment at (202) 745-4342.
Schedule a Hospital Appointment
Children's National Hospital please visit website or call (202) 476-1022
- United Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente members should visit kp.org/DCvaccine for the latest information on COVID vaccines.
Schedule a Health Center Appointment
If you are a patient at one of the following health centers, please contact them to see if there is any schedule availability for appointments.
- Mary’s Center please visit website
- Community of Hope please call (202) 470-3081
- Unity (Upper Cardoza) please visit eCW portal, website, or call (202) 469-4699
- Unity (Brentwood) please visit eCW portal, website, or call (202) 469-4699
- Bread for the City please visit eCW portal or our website
- La Clinica del Pueblo please visit website
- Elaine Ellis Center of Health please call (202) 803-2340
- Whitman-Walker Health please visit website
- Family and Medical Counseling Service, Inc please call (202) 889-7900
- Providence Health System please visit website or call (202) 854-7629
- Metro Health Center please visit website
The District’s Medicaid Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) cover all transportation (free of charge), to and from, all medically necessary covered services and appointments. To request transportation, the Enrollee should call the following number to schedule the service:
AmeriHealth Caritas DC | Call 1-800-315-3485. Rides available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
CareFirst Community Health Plan DC | Call MTM1 at 1-855-824-5693. Rides available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Health Services for Children with Special Needs | Call SET Transportation at 1-866-991-5433
MedStar Family Choice DC | Call 1-866-201-9974