Receive a free COVID-19 vaccination, flu vaccination or COVID-19 test kit (while supplies last)
Safeway Pharmacy (490 L Street NW): Monday-Friday 9 am – 7 pm and Saturday 10 am – 4 pm
Safeway Pharmacy (3830 Georgia Ave NW): Monday-Friday 9 am – 7 pm and Saturday 10 am – 4 pm
GW Health @ Cedar Hill Urgent Care (2228 Martin Luther King Jr Ave SE): Sunday – Saturday 8 am – 8 pm
Find other opportunities to get vaccinated today, including at pharmacies and clinics across all eight wards, at vaccines.gov
Can't leave your home? Call 1-855-363-0333 and we'll come to you!
For any questions regarding the vaccine program, please email [email protected].
Vaccine Exchange Program for District Employers and Community-Based and Faith-Based Organizations to Host a Vaccine Clinic for Employees or Members
The Vaccine Exchange Program connects District organizations, including faith-based and community-based organizations as well as District employers, with vaccine providers that can assist with providing COVID-19 vaccinations to large groups in the community or workplace. Through the program, organizations are now able to submit requests for a vaccine clinic and vaccine providers are able to accept those requests and schedule clinics. Organizations interested in offering a vaccination clinic can submit a request here.
DC Veterans and spouses can call the DC VA Medical Center to schedule appointment at (202) 745-4342.
Schedule a Hospital Appointment
- United Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente members should visit kp.org/DCvaccine for the latest information on COVID vaccines.
Schedule a Health Center Appointment
If you are a patient at one of the following health centers, please contact them to see if there is any schedule availability for appointments.
- Mary’s Center please visit website
- Community of Hope please call (202) 470-3081
- Unity (Upper Cardoza) please visit eCW portal, website, or call (202) 469-4699
- Unity (Brentwood) please visit eCW portal, website, or call (202) 469-4699
- Bread for the City please visit eCW portal or our website
- La Clinica del Pueblo please visit website
- Elaine Ellis Center of Health please call (202) 803-2340
- Whitman-Walker Health please visit website
- Family and Medical Counseling Service, Inc please call (202) 889-7900
- Providence Health System please visit website or call (202) 854-7629
- Metro Health Center please visit website
The District’s Medicaid Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) cover all transportation (free of charge), to and from, all medically necessary covered services and appointments. To request transportation, the Enrollee should call the following number to schedule the service:
AmeriHealth Caritas DC | Call 1-800-315-3485. Rides available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
CareFirst Community Health Plan DC | Call MTM1 at 1-855-824-5693. Rides available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Health Services for Children with Special Needs | Call SET Transportation at 1-866-991-5433
MedStar Family Choice DC | Call 1-866-201-9974
Sign up to get vaccine updates here