All 740 available appointments made available Friday, January 22, 2021 were filled. More appointments will be released this Thursday for District residents 65 and older in priority zip codes and/or residents who work in a health care setting. sign up for alerts via email or text for future announcements.
Currently demand for the vaccine in DC is much higher than the supply we are receiving from federal government. Mayor Bowser and DC Health continue to advocate for the federal government to send more vaccine so that we can meet the high demand for it and protect the lives of our residents and our workforce.
If you are not 65 and older and/or do not work in a health care setting in DC, please sign up for alerts via email or text for future announcements.
Thank you again. Together, we will save lives and end this pandemic.
District hospitals have started outreach to schedule their patient population of DC residents 65 years and older. Please visit the hospital website where you are a patient (seen by the hospital in an outpatient clinic within the last two years) for instructions on how to register for an available appointment. Like the District’s COVID-19 vaccination scheduling portal, hospital appointments are limited.
Schedule a Hospital Appointment
- Howard University Hospital
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- The George Washington University Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- United Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente members should visit kp.org/DCvaccine for the latest information on COVID vaccines.
Schedule a Health Center Appointment
District Health centers are also scheduling their patient population of DC residents 65 years and older. If you are a patient at one of the following health centers, please contact them to see if there is any schedule availability for appointments. Of note, allocations of vaccine are very limited.
- Mary’s Center please call 844-796-2797
- Community of Hope (Marie Reed) please call 202-540-9857
- Community of Hope (Conway) please call 202-540-9857
- Unity (Upper Cardoza) please visit eCW portal, website, or call 202-469-4699
- Unity (Brentwood) please visit eCW portal, website, or call 202-469-4699
- Bread for the City please call 202-386-7020
- La Clinica del Pueblo please visit website
- Elaine Ellis please call 202-803-2340
- Providence Health System please visit website
The District’s Medicaid Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) cover all transportation (free of charge), to and from, all medically necessary covered services and appointments. To request transportation, the Enrollee should call the following number to schedule the service:
- AmeriHealth | Call 1-800-315-3485. Rides available 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
- CareFirst | Call MTM1 at 1-855-824-5693. Ride available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Health Services for Children with Special Needs | Call SET Transportation at 1-866-991-5433
- MedStar | Call 1-866-201-9974
Need Help Registering for an Appointment?
- Download our Step-by-Step Vaccination Appointment Guide
- Download FAQs about Vaccination Appointments
Schedule an Appointment
Note: For the best experience, please use a modern web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Edge, or Firefox. Internet Explorer will not work. Your computer should also be using the following operating system: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and above and iOS Leopard and above (Version 11).