On Thursday, March 4 at 9:00 a.m., approximately 5,750 appointments will open to the following DC residents who live in priority zip codes:
- DC residents who live in priority zip codes and are 65 and older
- DC residents who live in priority zip codes and are 18-64 with a qualifying medical condition
On Friday, March 5 at 9:00 a.m., approximately 5,750 appointments will open to the following DC residents in any zip code:
- DC residents 65 and older
- DC residents 18-64 with a qualifying medical condition
The priority zip codes are focused in Wards 5, 7, and 8 and include: 20422, 20011, 20017, 20018, 20002, 20001, 20019, 20020, 20032, 20593. Priority zip codes include areas of the city where residents are disproportionately affected by COVID-19, including number of cases and mortality rate. Wards 5, 7, and 8 are being prioritized because they have the lowest percentages of residents who are 65 and older who have received at least one dose of the vaccine.
For District residents who are 16 or 17 years of age and have a qualifying medical condition, not an existing patient of Children's National Hospital or HSC, please pre-register for a vaccination at Children’s National Hospital by clicking here.
If you previously attempted to get an appointment and you did not receive a notification with a confirmation code, date and location, you must re-register. We appreciate your patience as we work together to get Washingtonians across all eight wards vaccinated.
Currently demand for the vaccine in DC is much higher than the supply we are receiving from federal government. Mayor Bowser and DC Health continue to advocate for the federal government to send more vaccine so that we can meet the high demand for it and protect the lives of our residents and our workforce.
If you are not 65 years old or older; have a qualifying medical condition (18 and older); or are a member of an eligible workforce, please sign up for alerts via email or text for future announcements.Thank you again. Together, we will save lives and end this pandemic.
District hospitals have started outreach to schedule their patient population of DC residents 65 years and older. Please visit the hospital website where you are a patient (seen by the hospital in an outpatient clinic within the last two years) for instructions on how to register for an available appointment. Like the District’s COVID-19 vaccination scheduling portal, hospital appointments are limited.
Schedule a Hospital Appointment
- Howard University Hospital
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- The George Washington University Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- United Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente members should visit kp.org/DCvaccine for the latest information on COVID vaccines.
Schedule a Health Center Appointment
District Health centers are also scheduling their patient population of DC residents 65 years and older. If you are a patient at one of the following health centers, please contact them to see if there is any schedule availability for appointments. Of note, allocations of vaccine are very limited.
- Mary’s Center please visit website
- Community of Hope please call (202) 540-9857
- Unity (Upper Cardoza) please visit eCW portal, website, or call (202) 469-4699
- Unity (Brentwood) please visit eCW portal, website, or call (202) 469-4699
- Bread for the City please call (202) 386-7020
- La Clinica del Pueblo please visit website
- Elaine Ellis Center of Health please call (202) 803-2340
- Whitman-Walker Health please vist website
- Family and Medical Counseling Service, Inc please call (202) 889-7900
- Providence Health System please visit website
The District’s Medicaid Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) cover all transportation (free of charge), to and from, all medically necessary covered services and appointments. To request transportation, the Enrollee should call the following number to schedule the service:
AmeriHealth Caritas DC | Call 1-800-315-3485. Rides available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
CareFirst Community Health Plan DC | Call MTM1 at 1-855-824-5693. Rides available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Health Services for Children with Special Needs | Call SET Transportation at 1-866-991-5433
MedStar Family Choice DC | Call 1-866-201-9974
Need Help Registering for an Appointment?
- Download our Step-by-Step Vaccination Appointment Guide UPDATED
- Download FAQs about Vaccination Appointments
- How to Clear Cache on Chrome
- How to Clear Cache on Safari
- How to Clear Cache on Firefox
Schedule an Appointment
Note: For the best experience, please use a modern web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Edge, or Firefox. Internet Explorer will not work. Your computer should also be using the following operating system: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and above and iOS Leopard and above (Version 11).